Monday, September 26, 2011

FREE Tarot Reading or Dream Interpretation Offer

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

Buy any *two* No Tell Books titles between now and Sunday, October 2, 2010 and receive a FREE tarot reading or dream interpretation! (One free reading or interpretation per customer)

If you buy two No Tell titles during this timeframe, not only do you receive stellar collections of poetry, you also receive FREE PSYCHIC ADVICE from me, poet and editor, Reb Livingston. This psychic advice will be dispensed via either a tarot reading or dream interpretation. BUT WAIT, THAT’S NOT ALL, if I receive any clairvoyant snippets while I’m doing your reading or interpretation, I will share them with you AT NO EXTRA COST.

Psychic Qualification Statement: The first thing I ever shoplifted was a deck of tarot cards from Spencer Gifts. I was in 8th grade. The tarot cards called out and asked for me to take them. While I own several decks of tarot cards, I still use my original, thieved deck because it is the BEST. As a child I was harassed by a civil war era ghost (same ghost that harassed my grandmother, supposedly all he wanted was to “talk,” whatever, jerk) and I informed my mother about her friend’s miscarriage hours before she received the call with the news. Who wants to hang around a ghost-seeing, miscarriage-knowing little kid? NOBODY. So like any creepy kid who wants to be loved and accepted, I turned my back on these abilities and lost them. Now, like every middle-aged bozo, I’m searching for meaning, purpose and spirituality. Three years ago I made the conscious decision to reconnect with that weird little girl and last year it happened! She appeared to me in a dream--a tiny, deformed creature living in a robotic Alice in Wonderland-looking body. She was sad and freaky and I am totally embracing her. TOGETHER, HUMANOID ALICE & I WILL SHINE A LIGHT ON AND GUIDE YOU TO YOUR TRUE PATH.

For over three years I have been tracking and interpreting dreams. Aside from my own dreams, I’ve interpreted the dreams of friends, family members and great poets such as Jill Alexander Essbaum, Hoa Nguyen, Rauan Klassnik, Bruce Covey as well as a slew of Facebookers! I’ve read a number of books by C.G. Jung, Marie Von Franz and other accomplished Jungian thinkers.


But don't just take my word for it, read these testimonials from those who previously took advantage of this amazing offer:

"Spooky dead-on, and incredibly specific." -Nicole Mauro

"A generous and thought-provoking reading." -Peg Duthie

"This is vision. Pure. Sugar. Simple. Over the years I've had several readings by Reb, but last year was the stinger. Told me not only what I wanted to know. Told me what I needed to keep alive. Told me it was time again to check the newbees buzzing from the No Tell hive. Told me it was time again to put the honey where my mouth is."-PF Potvin

"I was completely inspired by my tarot reading to continue in the new direction I'd been thinking of moving toward in my writing. And the books I purchased from No Tell Books are ones I will return to again and again for their poems' captivating voices." -Bernadette Geyer

"I don't know from psychic veracity--if you handed me an oak leaf I could see in it whatever you said to me as you did--but I did enjoy the tarot card reading, it's like someone's writing a poem about you and when is that ever not fun? The funny thing is, Reb, and No Tell Books, is all about one person using her will to make happen what she wants to happen, as opposed to passively looking for portents and fortuitous moments to do what the portents tell her to. Reb Livingston is imaginative enough to make anything work; she has an amazing will-to-power, and it shows in both her editorial as well as prestidigitory focus. So try a reading, and you get to try both. Pretty cool deal, I think."" -Stuart Greenhouse

"I took advantage of Reb Livingston's offer of a Tarot reading in return for purchasing a book from No Tell Motel, and I recommend that others take advantage of it too! The reading was extensive and detailed--clearly more time and thought had gone into it than a lot of people put into, well, writing a poem. For that matter, the reading resonated with me more than most poems do too. As a bonus it was an excuse for me to get Rebecca Loudon's terrific book Cadaver Dogs!"-Robert Thomas



HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AMAZING OFFER

1. Buy two (2) NTB titles between now and Sunday, October 2, 2011 While it is preferred that you purchase directly from Lulu or take advantage of NTB's 2 for $20 deal, the purchase of two new titles from any retail outlet or store will suffice. Purchasing Reb’s Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books) qualifies as well and can be ordered via the 2 for $20 deal, as well as retail outlets.

2. Forward the receipt (proof of purchase) to reb(at)notellbooks(dot)org. If you purchase the books via a brick and mortar store, send a jpg of the receipt. Lulu & other retail outlets do not share customer information and my psychic abilities are not THAT powerful. Yet. The only way I will know that you purchased a book is if you forward your receipt to me.

I will contact you within 24 hours with directions on how to receive your FREE tarot reading or dream interpretation.

Time of delivery of reading or interpretation will depend on the number of book sales. If we sell 100 books (oh goddesses, please let us sell 100 books), it may take a little while to receive your FREE reading or interpretation. If we sell 2 books, you’ll hear from me pretty quickly.

One reading or interpretation per customer.

All readings and interpretations will be communicated over email.

Sorry, books purchased at earlier dates do not qualify for this offer.

Sorry, the purchase of used books does not qualify for this offer. We're glad you're interested in the books, but this offer is a fundraiser for the press and we do not receive a penny from used book sales.

No comments: